Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which the double-whammy.com website ('the Site'), together with the content, search facilities, ordering and other internet services found on or from it from time to time, are made available to you.
By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Site in a fully operating condition and error free.
- We shall respect your personal information and undertake to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation currently in force; other than as required by law, or as permitted under these terms and conditions, we shall not disclose any of your personal details submitted by you on the Site to any third party without your permission other than for the purpose of completing your transaction.
- Use of the site
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
- Ordering and Availability
- Delivery Charges
- Returns & Cancellation
- Other Conditions
Use of the Site
- You agree that you will only use the Site in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are free to use the links to other web sites or resources that we, or our contractual partners, may provide on the Site from time to time provided that we cannot accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
- While we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, we cannot warrant that our site, or others to which we give access, is free of viruses.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, we are providing the Site and its contents on an "as is" basis and make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Site or the information, content, materials or products included in the Site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Site for any reason.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material and content contained within or provided on the Site is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission. Your use of the Site carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights in the Site.
Copyright and Trade Mark Notices
- All images displayed on this site are the copyright of Steve Double.
- All web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on double-whammy.com ('the Site') are Copyright 2011 Steve Double and his affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of double-whammy.com ('the Site') for the sole purpose of using the Site. Any other use of material on the Site, including, but not limited to, reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, public display or republication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited and will result in legal action.
- Steve Double and double-whammy.com are trade marks of Steve Double. Other product and company names mentioned may be the trade marks of their respective owners.
Ordering and Availability
You understand and accept that even if any item on the site is offered for sale it does not necessarily mean that it is available. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any unavailable items are marked accordingly but where items are not marked we reserve the right at our discretion not to process your order.
- Payment may be made preferably through PayPal or by direct bank transfer upon application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- All our charges are indicated in pounds sterling and will be debited as such. PayPal will exchange it into your country’s currency. The exchange rate can fluctuate from day to day and the relevant rate during the time of the transaction will be applied.
- We can only accept payment for orders in pounds sterling (£). Should payment received be the result of a conversion of foreign currency and you decide to cancel your order we shall not be responsible for, and shall accept no liability for, the devaluation of funds refunded to you.
- Some purchases originating outside Great Britain may be subject to duty at the country of destination. Any such duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Despatch and Delivery
- Your items will be despatched within 28 days of placing your order and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
- We shall despatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent in Europe and by courier to the rest of the world, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order form.
- Please email us if you require courier delivery.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
- In the event that items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, all costs shall be borne by us and credited to you on receipt of the damaged items by Steve Double.
Discounts and Special Offers
- Any discounts used on this website cannot be used in conjunction with any other sale/discounts or promotional offers.
- Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash in excess of the nominal value of £0.01 and is not transferable.
- When claiming a discount on this website, the promotion code must be quoted when prompted at the checkout for the discount to apply. Subsequent requests to amend order details to include a missed discount will be refused.
- double-whammy.com reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict any discounts or offers at any time without notice.
All inkjet prints (price per delivery)
UK £15 Special Delivery
Europe £20 Post Office signed for service
US & rest of world £25 Post Office signed for service
Delivered in strong cardboard tube, wrapped in plastic protection. Print care instructions included. All prices quoted in GBP Pounds Sterling and are subject to changeSignature required on deliveryPlease allow 28 days from receipt of order for all deliveries If you require your print more urgently email email@example.com.
Returns & Cancellation
We do not generally sell goods on a sale or return basis. However, if the product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of order receipt. When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally despatched from double-whammy.com and received by you.
You must contact us by email email@example.com to confirm which items are being returned. You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of double-whammy.com. Please return them to the address at the bottom of the page along with a note of your details and the reason for return.
Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
- These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered on the Site from time to time and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes are clearly notified on the Site.
- You must abide by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or processing of any order if you violate this Agreement.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the England and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
- Use of the Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.